Hi Guys Here is some information on the rangemaster that might be helpful to you.
1) The mov part in the final output area has been changed to do old part been obselete the old part no. was color yellow 222k 2kv the new one has a blue color part no. ZNRV10470 12
2) The Trimmer Capacitors is in the final output section it’s a VOLTRONICS EB100715 but will find it under as EB 10 you will need to look at it’s paper work do to it only has so many times you can turn it before it goes bad. Here is the site to see about the trimmer capacitor please download and keep as a record, The site is http://www.dovercmp.com/voltronics/en/headernavigation/product-selector/productdetails?Product_ID=549
3) The XICON transformer you can get at mouser electronics The blue color one is TM016 mouser part no. 42TM016-RC., The red one is o623s mouser part no. 42TU016-RC
4) The ouput transistors are qty of 3- ZVNL110A n channel enhancement mode vertical dmos fet. ( you might have to call i haven’t order any in a while ) !
5) You can purchase parts from mouser electronics but you will have to call about the trimmer capacitor. (It was about $20.00 in 2012 )
good hunting jeff