Hi Guys First i like to say is congratulations to everyone who got there low power station license, I’m happy for you and wish great success in years to come !
Here is a question i have for your guys that are building your station or have your stations, have you ever thought about making a historical book on your station as it’s being built or already running.
Include picture and write up on each of of the equipment., include month day and year:
1) Equipment being used Make and Model numbers with pictures.
2) Sudio(s) being built and also the finished set up with pictures.
3) Transmitter with transmission line, tower and height and antenna(s) being used plus pictures.
4) Frequency, Output power (Watts) with pictures.
5) Your coverage area with picture of a map and tower height above sea level information.
6) Programs that you will be running on the air and also picture of your program log.
7) Log sheet of your station operation and also Picture of log sheet.
8) Etc. Pictures of lobby, office(s), personal with job titles, bumper sticker, Qsl contact cards.
9) Put all you history on your wedsite where it could be dowload as well.
Just some idea it would be great to see, take care and have fun. Jeff